Audrey Rose Institute is proud to offer a fellowship program. In addition to the comprehensive aesthetic courses that we offer, aesthetic providers can receive 190 hours of supervised personal clinical training.
This fellowship is a great opportunity for those interested in having the highest level of training we offer. Becoming an expert in any field requires time, dedication, and support. We can offer our injectors practice, oversight, advice, and mentorship through this fellowship.
We are proud to share that all of our injectors who have completed the fellowship have opened their own successful and elite medical spas.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in. We limit the fellowship to only four injectors a year to ensure you receive the most out of your training. Unfortunately, discounts cannot be applied to our fellowship program. Nonetheless, split payments are subject to approval on an individual basis.
Course details and benefits:
- In-office alongside Audrey Rose and Age-Less Weigh-Less injectors once a week
- One-on-one injectable experiences
- Exposure to various treatments, such as neurotoxins, dermal fillers, PDO threads for lifting, collagen stimulation, full facial balancing consultations, skincare consultations, PRP, vitamin injections, IV vitamin drops, and so much more!
- For a full shift which is 8 hours a day
- The duration of the fellowship is 6 months
- Private hands-on clinic at 3 months with senior injector
- Second private hands-on clinic at 6 months with senior injector
- Minimum 6 months of experience in the Aesthetic Industry
- Must have completed both Intro to Neurotoxin and Intro to dermal filler
- Must be licensed LPN, RN, PA, NP, MD, or DMD