Audrey Rose Institute is proud to offer a fellowship program to our injectors within our network. In addition to the comprehensive dermal filler and neurotoxin courses that we offer, our network members can apply for the opportunity to undergo over 190 hours of supervised personal clinical training.
This fellowship is a great opportunity for those interested in having the highest level of training we offer. Becoming an expert in any field requires time, dedication, and support. We can offer our injectors practice, oversight, advice, and mentorship through this fellowship.
We are proud to share that all of our injectors who have completed the fellowship have opened their own successful and elite medical spas.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in. We limit the fellowship to only four injectors a year to ensure you receive the most out of your training.
Course details and benefits:
- In-office alongside Audrey Rose and Age Less Weight Loss injectors once a week
- One on one injectable experiences
- Exposure to various treatments, such as neurotoxins, dermal fillers, PDO threads for lifting, collagen stimulation, full facial balancing consultations, skincare consultations, PRP, vitamin injections, IV vitamin drops, and so much more!
- For a full shift which is 8 hours a day
- The duration of the fellowship is 6 months
- First personal hands-on clinic at 3 months
- Second personal hands-on clinic at 6 months
We are always looking to grow our family with long-term positions available for the right candidate!
- $7,500 (payment plans available)
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Must be dermal filler and neurotoxin trained
- Must be licensed LPN, RN, PA, NP, MD, or DMD
Apply now and email an application to: email@example.com.