Client Appreciation Dinner with Versa
Please join us for an Educational Dinner with Prollenium on November 15th, from 5:30-7:30. Members are required to pay a deposit of $50 to reserve their spot. The $50 can be redeemed for product purchases after the date of the event. If members no-show the event, they will not be eligible to redeem the deposit on a future purchase.
Location: Tuscan Kitchen
Address: 2400 District Ave, Burlington, MA 01803
What to expect: When surgeons and injectors discuss the topic of innovative marketing, branding, and selling luxury, there is one name that comes to mind – Adam Haroun. An acclaimed aesthetic industry expert, Adam has brought his message of distinguishing your practice and avoiding price competition across the globe for private practices and industry leaders alike. With an intimate, “by-NDA-only” client roster of the country’s most adored surgeons and aesthetic practices, his insights are in-demand for two simple reasons: they stand out, and they work.
An acclaimed entrepreneur and marketing strategist, in 2016 Adam established his concierge brand agency, BradingMD, to remedy the ‘disconnect’ he first came to notice when seeking out his own treatments: that many exceptional practices rely on advertising that is both uninspired and virtually identical to competitors.
Through dynamic live events, dynamic virtual training programs, and bespoke marketing engagements – his education platform, Aesthetic Altitude, transforms everyday practices into upscale brands. Adam is also the author of “Now The Patient Will See You” – the first and only book that serves as a strategic guide to branding and positioning for aesthetic practices; ensuring they never compete on price again. His second book, “Shockproof: The Savvy Aesthetic Provider’s Roadmap To Thriving Despite Inflation, Recessions, Pandemics, And An Uncertain World” is set to debut in the fall of 2022.
Upscale Patient Attraction: How To Leverage Today’s Hottest Social Media Trends & Attract Affluent Patients
- Why most practices and providers get social media wrong – and how to get it right once and for all
- How to get your practice’s marketing and strategy recession ready – without relying on discounts
- Specific strategies you can use right now to maximize the latest trends on Instagram and beyond
- The simple but critical tweaks you can make to attract the higher-ticket patients via social media while filtering out the “price shoppers”
- How to position yourself as a premium provider with marketing that appeals to affluent patients who gladly pay more.
- What’s still working (and what’s not) to grow your social media following
- How to create more social content than ever before – even if you’re short on time and resources!